Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red lentil soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup – vegan recipe. To make red lentil soup – vegan you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Use 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Use 1/2 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- Provide 2 of carrots, chopped quite small.
- You need 2 of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- Get 1 of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Take 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Prepare 750 ml of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- Use of juice of half a lemon.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
Instructions to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red lentil soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.