Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly zucchini casserole recipe. To cook keto friendly zucchini casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole:
- Use 3 of zucchini’s, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of any type of grated cheese(I used mozzarella and some cheddar and some Parmesan).
- Use 1-2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of cream(I used heavy whipping cream).
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole:
- Slice zucchini a and onion, set the oven to 350f, grease the 9 inch baking pan w butter.
- Place overlapping zucchini slices in baking dish, layer with onion slices and grated cheese,.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and cream with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if sour cream is thick add more cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the zucchini. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or so..
If you find this Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.