Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin corn soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin corn soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- Provide 350 grams of Pumpkin cut into cubes.
- Take 150 gms of Boiled corn.
- You need 2-3 of Garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion Finely chopped.
- Use 1 of tspn olive oil or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 Cups of vegetables stock.
- Prepare 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds for garnishing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cream for garnishing.
Steps to make Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- Heat 1tsp butter or olive oil in a non-stick pan, then add chopped garlic and saute, after few seconds add chopped onions and fry them until it's light golden brown in colour..
- Now add pumpkin cubes and boiled corn and mix it very well. Then add salt and pepper powder. Fry it for 2-3 minutes. Then add 4cups vegetable stock, mix it well and cover it with a lid for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes then add 1 cup coconut milk. Then cover it again and simmer until soft..
- Now switch off the flame and use a hand blender and mix until smooth. Pumpkin soup is ready. Garnish with some pumpkin seeds and fresh cream..
If you find this Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.