Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect When You're Sick Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best When You're Sick Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to When You're Sick Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to when you're sick soup recipe. To make when you're sick soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare When You're Sick Soup:
- Prepare 3 of large yellow onions chopped.
- Use 1/2 bag of shredded and cleaned collard greens.
- Provide 1 bunch of celery chopped.
- Take 6-8 of red potatoes chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Use 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- Use 2 cartons of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of small bag of frozen corn.
- Provide 3 of chicken breast.
- Provide 1 of ring of smoked sausage (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small carton heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Steps to make When You're Sick Soup:
- Put onions, garlic, and meat in stock pot with a little olive oil and brown.
- Add chicken stock and rest of vegetable ingredients and bring to boil.
- Turn to simmer and add cream stirring occasionally until potatoes are done. About 20 minutes roughly. We dont like mushy greens so 20 minutes is perfect for us..
- Enjoy with a cup of hot tea and get feeling better quick..
- (you can add any frozen vegetables you like to this soup. Stay away from citrus due to the cream).
If you find this When You're Sick Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.