Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage curry recipe. To cook cabbage curry you only need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Curry:
- You need 2 cups of cabbage shredded.
- Provide 1 of potato cubed.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/4th tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4th tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/4th tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of green peas.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Use 1/4th tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1/4th cup of water.
- Take 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/4th tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
Steps to make Cabbage Curry:
- Parboil cubed potato and shredded cabbage separately.Heat oil in a wok and sprinkle cumin seeds. When it crackles add the parboiled potatoes and toss in low flame.Add tomato and bay leaf and fry few minutes..
- Add parboiled cabbage, green peas, ginger paste, cumin powder,turmeric and red chilli powder.Add salt and sugar to taste Add the vegetable stock and toss all till dry.Sprinkle garam masala and fry till dry.Garnish with chopped coriander and serve as a side dish with roti or rice..
If you find this Cabbage Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.