Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cabbage Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage curry recipe. To cook cabbage curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Curry:
- Provide 250 gms of Cabbage.
- Prepare 100 gms of Potato.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of medium Tomato.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Sugar.
Instructions to make Cabbage Curry:
- Take water in a pan and add chopped cabbage, potato small pieces.Let them boil. After boiling set aside..
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds, when they begin to sizzle add onion and stir till brown,add ginger garlic paste and fry till it turns aromatic..
- Add tomato, salt, turmeric powder and fry until tomato turn soft.add spice powder and fry for a minute for the raw smell to go away.Add green peas and stir for a while..
- Add boiled cabbage and potato.Mix well stir for 1 minutes. Add little water, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Cabbage Curry is ready, sprinkle coriander leaves. Serve with rice and roti. You can add some cashews for garnishing..
If you find this Cabbage Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.