Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry masala recipe. To cook fish curry masala you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry masala:
- Provide 1 kg of fish surmai.
- Take 5 of onions grind into paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 3 of green chilli paste.
- Use as per taste of salt.
- Get 4 of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Get 3 of dry red chillies.
- Provide some of curry leaves.
- Get Some of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Fish curry masala:
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, dry red chilli and stir fry it..
- Then add onion paste, stir fry well. Add tomato paste, again stir fry it, then add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and stir fry well. Then add curd and stir fry until smooth gravy then add fenugreek leaves and cook well..
- Then add coconut milk, cook well then add fish pieces and cook by adding some more water for gravy, add coriander leaves and cook 5 minutes then turn off the flame..
- Ready to serve with paratha and boiled rice..
- Enjoy with your family..
If you find this Fish curry masala recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.