Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted tomato soup recipe. You can have vegan roasted tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Use 8 of tomatoes , Roma – halved.
- You need Cloves – 3 cloves of Garlic peeled.
- You need 5 sprigs of Thyme -.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves -.
- You need 3 cups of Vegetable Stock -.
- You need 1/2 of Onion , – roughly chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Coconut milk -.
- You need 2 tsps of Tomato paste -.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Lemon zest -.
- Take of basil Dried.
- Prepare to taste of Salt Pepper &.
- Prepare Pinch of paprika.
- Take 3 tbsps + 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C.
- Spread the tomatoes, garlic cloves, thyme, bay leaves in a single layer. Drizle with 3 tbsps of olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Roast until the garlic is well roasted and the tomatoes have carmelized. Should take about 30-40mins. Remove the thyme and bay leaves and set the tomatoes and garlic aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps of olive oil and to it add the onions and saute until translucent. Add the roasted tomatoes and garlic and saute for one minute.
- Next add the stock and bring it to a low boil and finally to a simmer.
- You've got two options to puree; an immersion blender, or carefully transfer the soup in small batches to a blender and puree. Once its all pureed the soup should be creamy and smooth.
- Return soup to a simmer, add the coconut milk, lemon zest, dried basil and the paprika. Add some salt and pepper if needed.The soup should have reached the desire thickened soup consistency, if it hasn't allow it to cook on a low boil for 15mins or so and that should do the trick.
- Ladble it into bowls and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil if you would like and some fresh basil.
- Serve immediately.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.