Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard apple pie using frozen puff pastries recipe. To cook custard apple pie using frozen puff pastries you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries:
- Provide 4 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 100 grams of Custard cream.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon.
- Take 100 grams of Honey lemon paste (or custard cream).
Instructions to make Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries:
- For the custard cream, refer to the "Easy Custard Cream" recipeby Cookpad user "Lili". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145651-easy-custard-cream.
- Slice the apples into thin wedges, sprinkle sugar and lemon juice, then microwave in a silicon steamer for 3 minutes..
- Return the puff pastries to room temperature (30 minutes), and cut each piece into thirds. Then make 5 diagonal cuts for ventilation in the middle of half of the pieces..
- When the apples cool….
- spread custard cream on half of the puff pastries..
- Then put three apple slices on top of each of the 6 pastries. Sprinkle cinnamon to taste..
- Top with honey lemon paste or more custard cream..
- Put the pastry with cuts on top, then crimp the edges with a fork to seal the edges..
- Brush on an egg wash, then bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 190℃..
If you find this Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.