Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garlic commanders bread recipe. To cook mike's garlic commanders bread you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread:
- Take of Gilroy Garlic Spread.
- Provide 1 lb of Fresh Sourdough French Bread [cut in half].
- Provide of Motzerella Cheese [room temp].
- Take of Parmesan Cheese [room temp].
- Take of Garlic Artichoke Sun Dried Tomato Spread [see attached recipe below].
Steps to make Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread:
- With the exeption of the pizza crusts, chicken and olive oil – follow the directions for the garlic topping in this recipe attached below. Just add everything together and mix it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350708-mikes-gilroy-garlic-chicken-pizza.
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Cut bread in half. Generously smear on garlic topping. Then, top with Motzerella Cheese followed by Parmesan Cheese to preference..
- Place bread in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes 350°. Serve hot..
If you find this Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.