Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe. You can have mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry):
- Take 300 gm of Mourola fish.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 of cubed potato.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black jeera.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need 2 of green chillies slitted.
- Get 4 tbsp of mustard oil approximately.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
Steps to make Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry):
- Marinate the fish with turmeric and salt and keep it for 10 minutes. Chop onions finely and cut potato in lenghtwise and tomato also.Heat mustard oil and fry the fish in batches.Set aside.Fry in low flame small cubed potato…
- Sprinkle black jeera and when it splutters,add chopped garlic and fry golden brown till nice aroma comes.Add chopped onions,fry lightly.Now add the fried potato and tomato.Pour 1/2 cup water and add salt and sugar to taste.Also add turmeric,cumin powder and red chilli powder.Bring to boil and add the fried fish and cook till done..
- Garnish with green chillies..
If you find this Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.