Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Kabobs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Kabobs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball kabobs recipe. You can cook meatball kabobs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Kabobs:
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 package of crescent rolls or breadsticks.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of oatmeal.
- Use 2 Tbs of seasoning (your choice, I like Weber's roasted garlic & herb).
- Take 8 of skewers.
- Provide of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Meatball Kabobs:
- Mix the meat, seasoning, egg, and oatmeal in a bowl. Form into little meatballs..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place 3 meatballs on each skewer then wrap the bread into the spaces between the meatballs..
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven & sprinkle with the cheese. Let sit a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt & the food to cool..
- Serve with pizza or marinara sauce..
If you find this Meatball Kabobs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.