Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. To make veggie noodle soup – vegan you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Take 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- You need 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- Use 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- Take 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Use 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Prepare of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Use Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Get of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Take A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- You need of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Instructions to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.