Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry coconut potato soup recipe. You can have red curry coconut potato soup using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh minced ginger root.
- Use 1 1/2 stalk of minced lemongrass.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of red curry paste.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- You need 3 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2/3 lb of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Use 1 of fresh cilantro.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Instructions to make Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup:
- Dice and peel potatoes into I inch cubes and place in large sauce pan and boil for 10 mins. In large cooking pot add vegetable oil on medium heat with lemongrass, ginger, cayenne pepper and red curry paste and cook for 1 min. Add chicken stock and stir together. Add fish sauce, brown sugar and potatoes and simmer for 15 mins. Add coconut milk and mushrooms and stir for 10 mins. Add lime juice and garnish with fresh cilantro and serve..
If you find this Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.