Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pork & collard greens soup recipe. You can have spicy pork & collard greens soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup:
- Use 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- Use 5 of Garlic cloves – finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Ginger – Finely grated.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds – lightly crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Take 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Take 1 bunch of Collard Greens.
- Provide 4 of Scallions – finely diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Braggs amino acids or Soy sauce.
- You need 4 oz of Rice Noodles.
Steps to make Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup:
- Mix pork, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and cumin in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in large pot over med heat.
- Add pork mixture, stir until browned 8-10 min.
- Add broth, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 8-10min.
- Add collard greens, scallions, and soy sauce, stirring occasionally until greens are tender 5-8minhg.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles & drain.
- Divide noodles among bowls and ladle soup over.
If you find this Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.