Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick quiche recipe. To cook quick quiche you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Quiche:
- Prepare 1 Package of Crescent Rolls.
- Get 6 of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced Red pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded baby spinach.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced red onions.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Quick Quiche:
- Unroll crescent rolls and place in the bottom and side of the 8×8 glass pan..
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk. Pour over the crescent rolls. Scatter pepper, onions, tomatoes, spinach, and mozzarella cheese over the egg mixture..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes..
If you find this Quick Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.