Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic curry simmered in yogurt recipe. You can cook basic curry simmered in yogurt using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt:
- Take 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Provide 200 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 of Red hot peppers.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 of Consomme soup stock cube.
- Use 8 of Shishito peppers.
Steps to make Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt:
- Remove the skin from the chicken and set aside. Chop the chicken into pieces, season with salt and pepper, and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Grate the onion, garlic, and ginger, and macerate in the chicken. Pour a mixture of the yogurt, curry powder, and ketchup. Add red hot peppers. Let sit for about 30 minutes..
- Fry the skin to render the fat and remove from the pan. Briefly stir-fry the shishito peppers with the oil from the skin, and remove from the pan. Add the macerated chicken (excluding the sauce) to the pan, and briefly stir-fry. Add the sauce, shishito peppers, and consomme. Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat. When thickened, it's done..
If you find this Basic Curry Simmered in Yogurt recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.