Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato casserole recipe. You can cook mashed potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed Potato Casserole:
- You need 5 – 1/2 cups of potatoes mashed * (see note below).
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of cream cheese (8 oz bar) , softened.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 2 tsps of parsley dried flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg ground.
- Use 3/4 cup of Cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 12 of bacon slices , crispy cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup).
Instructions to make Mashed Potato Casserole:
- Start with (about 4 lbs) uncooked potatoes to yield 5-1/2 cups mashed potatoes. For faster preparation, start with instant or refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes..
- TO MAKE AHEAD: Assemble casserole. Do not sprinkle with bacon. Cover and refrigerate casserole. Refrigerate bacon separately. Remove from refrigerator and bake casserole as directed. Sprinkle with bacon during last 5 minutes of cooking..
If you find this Mashed Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.