Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best When You're Sick Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to When You're Sick Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to when you're sick soup recipe. You can cook when you're sick soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare When You're Sick Soup:
- Use 3 of large yellow onions chopped.
- You need 1/2 bag of shredded and cleaned collard greens.
- Provide 1 bunch of celery chopped.
- You need 6-8 of red potatoes chopped.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- Take 2 cartons of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of small bag of frozen corn.
- Provide 3 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of ring of smoked sausage (optional).
- Take 1 of small carton heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Instructions to make When You're Sick Soup:
- Put onions, garlic, and meat in stock pot with a little olive oil and brown.
- Add chicken stock and rest of vegetable ingredients and bring to boil.
- Turn to simmer and add cream stirring occasionally until potatoes are done. About 20 minutes roughly. We dont like mushy greens so 20 minutes is perfect for us..
- Enjoy with a cup of hot tea and get feeling better quick..
- (you can add any frozen vegetables you like to this soup. Stay away from citrus due to the cream).
If you find this When You're Sick Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.