Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French onion soup pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup pasta recipe. You can cook french onion soup pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion soup pasta:
- You need 250 g of orecchitte pasta (or other pasta).
- You need 500 g of white onions.
- Provide 660 ml of stock.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 60 ml of port.
- Provide 60 g of cheddar/gruyere/vegan cheese grated (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get Handful of chopped parsley (optional).
- Get 120 ml of water.
Steps to make French onion soup pasta:
- Peel the onions and slice them as thin as possible using a food processor (slicing adaptor) or a mandolin. You can also just do this with a sharp knife!.
- Put the oil in a large lidded pot with the onions and sautee for 20-25min until the onions are brown and caramelized. Keep the lid on but stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so. Keep an eye on the onions and when they stick to the bottom of the pot add a splash of water and stir..
- When the onions are brown and really soft, add the pasta, stock, water and port. Stir everything together and cook with the lid on till the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grated cheese if using. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle chopped parsley if using. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this French onion soup pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.