Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doi-Katla Kalia (Carp Fish in Yoghurt Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doi-Katla Kalia (Carp Fish in Yoghurt Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doi-katla kalia (carp fish in yoghurt curry recipe. You can cook doi-katla kalia (carp fish in yoghurt curry using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doi-Katla Kalia (Carp Fish in Yoghurt Curry:
- Use 500 gms of Katla Fish (Big Slices/Pieces).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cooking Oil (Any).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mustard Oil (To fry the Fish).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Plain Yoghurt (well beaten with the sugar).
- You need 1 Cup of Onions 🧅 Slices.
- You need 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- You need Few of black peppercorns.
- Take 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1-2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of black cardimom.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 3-4 of Red Chilli Paste.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1-1.5 Cups of Hot Water (For Gravy).
- You need 1 of Small Tomatoes (Chopped/Optional).
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Use 2 of Potatoes (Optional): Ideally, it’s added though in the same 😊💁🏻♀️.
Steps to make Doi-Katla Kalia (Carp Fish in Yoghurt Curry:
- Clean the fish pieces & marinate with some salt & turmeric powder & set aside for at least 30-40 mins time (more is better always), Make a smooth paste out of the wet Masalas- aforementioned.
- Heat a frying pan 🍳 & fry the fish pieces in batches depending on its sizes to crispy dark brown Color over the medium-high flame 🔥.
- In another Frying Pan 🍳: Add in the oil & goes in the tempering spices & when it released the aroma add in the onion slices & some salt 🧂 & sauté until golden brown.
- Now, add in the wet masala paste & keep stirring continuously to avoid burning- Need to sauté until its raw smell goes off & release a nice 👍🏻 aroma from the same.
- Once well sautéd, put off the flame 🔥 to add in the whisked yoghurt with the sugar & add into the gravy while stirring continuously to avoid curdling of it & then putron the flame 🔥 again to complete the cooking.
- Add in some hot water for the desired GRAVY…once comes to the boiling point- add in the fried fish 🐠 & immerse it well- put the flame to the low & cover the lid & allow it to cook for another 10-12 mins time, lastly- put garam masala powder & ghee, give it a final mix- put off the flame 🔥 & allow it to rest it in its standby position for 10 mins time before serving hot.
- Serve it Hot with Hot Plain Rice 🍛💁🏻♀️🍚….ENJOY !!! 😍.
If you find this Doi-Katla Kalia (Carp Fish in Yoghurt Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.