Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mackerel Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mackerel Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel fish curry recipe. You can cook mackerel fish curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mackerel Fish Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of Mackerel Fish.
- Get For of Paste-.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1" of Ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt to taste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mustard Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Mackerel Fish Curry:
- Nicely wash the fish. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for few minutes..
- Grind ginger, green chilli and mustard seeds..
- Heat mustard oil in Kadai. Once the oil is hot. Fry the fish one by one till it fry properly both the sides. Once it done. Transfer to a plate..
- In the same Kadhai. Add little mustard oil. Add chopped onion. Fry for few minutes. Then add 1" ginger, 2 green chilli and mustard seed paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt. Saute it for a few minutes. Till the raw smell of masala goes off.Mix….well. Add 1 cup water. Stir it well for 1 minute. Add fried fish. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Once it done. Open the lid. Add coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Mackerel Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.