Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose many food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan dinosaur soup recipe. To make vegan dinosaur soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Use 1 bunch of dinosaur kale.
- Take 1 bunch of collard greens.
- Get 4 of large burdock root.
- You need 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- You need 2 of parsley root, sliced.
- Provide 1 of clump of enoki mushroom.
- You need 1 of large leak, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of whole peppercorn.
- You need 70 gr of fresh ginger root.
- Get 70 gr of fresh turmeric.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tb of soy sauce.
- You need 10 of fresh spring onions.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.