Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked mushroom recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mushroom recipe. To cook baked mushroom you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked mushroom:
- Provide 100 grams of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of Bread Crumb.
- Get 2 tbsp of bread crumb.
- Take 1 clove of garlic cloves.
- Take of fresh herb (pasley, rosemary, thyme, ect.).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Baked mushroom:
- I've grown mushroom..
- And also some Italian pasley and rosemary..
- But you don't need to grow your own mushroom and herb! Just chop the herbs and garlic finely..
- Mix the bread crumb with chopped garlic and fresh herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Slice mushroom in bite size pieces and drizzle with olive oil..
- Roast mushroom in pre-heated toaster over for 10 minutes (or 180°C/10 mins in oven).
- Springle bread crunb mixture over baked mushroom ,put back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes more until the bread crumb is golden brown..
- Serve with greens and enjoy~.
If you find this Baked mushroom recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.