Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rich Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rich Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook rich mashed potatoes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 2 of Potatoes (white or Irish).
- Provide 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Use 1/3 tsp of plus Salt.
Instructions to make Rich Mashed Potatoes:
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in the microwave. Peel them and mash with a masher or fork..
- Add the potatoes, butter and milk to a saucepan and mix together until smooth. Season with a little salt..
- The potatoes will taste great as they are but feel free to sprinkle some finely grated cheese over the top and bake in the oven..
- Meatloaf. Potato Salad. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143436-meatloaf-for-christmas https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143440-light-and-delicious-potato-salad.
- Basic Lasagne. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143440-light-and-delicious-potato-salad.
- Basic Potato Croquettes..
- Fluffy Boiled Potatoes..
- German Potatoes. Simple Fried Potatoes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143431-easy-potato-wedges.
If you find this Rich Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.