Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Candys Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candys Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to candys bean soup recipe. You can have candys bean soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Candys Bean Soup:
- Get 1/2 bag of 15 Bean Soup Beans.
- Use 12 cups of water.
- Take 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Get 1 of large Sweet onion roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of yellow and 1 red bell pepper diced.
- Take 5-6 cloves of Garlic (optional).
- Provide of If not sautéing Bacon, use 3 tablespoons of Oil. I use Olive oil.
- Use of Your favorite greens optional, I used a mixture of kale, Collard Greens & Turnip Greens shredded by hand.
- Take of Pepper to taste(I like quite a lot).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes I used basil garlic.
- Prepare of Your favorite spices ( I used Mrs. Dash original.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Use of Optional: 2 large diced potatoes.
- Use 3 of large carrots Cleaned & Diced.
Instructions to make Candys Bean Soup:
- Rinse Beans very well, discard bad beans make sure there are no stones in the beans.
- Soak over night, I start soaking about dinner time. I change the water before going to bed. The next morning I rinse very well again. While the beans are soaking for the last time.
- If cooking on top of the stove, Heat your kettle, you will be cooking in. If using slow cooker. Sauté onions, garlic, tomatoes, with oil in a pan. I then added my Greens to this pan, sautéed until wilted. Add spices and seasonings..
- Add water, bouillon cube, bring to a boil, if you add carrots diced and or potatoes diced, add now. This is an option. I cooked on top of the stove this time..
- A roaring boil, for 2 hours, I then turned it on medium low to simmer for four hours or until beans were tender. Make sure to watch water level, stir occasionally..
- This is so easy. The best things about recipes are : 1.) when you make a recipe, you can add, subtract everything to your likings and taste. Then it becomes your special recipe. Have fun with your recipes and when you are cooking..
If you find this Candys Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.