Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe. You can cook leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Take of For the croutons.
- Take 1 slice of bread (I used a seedy sourdough).
- Provide 1 of drizzle of garlic oil (or oil and a little crushed garlic).
- Prepare 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Prepare 3 of red potatoes.
- Provide 1 clove of smoked garlic.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion.
- You need 2 bowls of veg stock.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vegan butter (optional – to enrich if you wish).
- Provide of Optional oat or nut milk (if you prefer a creamy texture).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Toast the bread and cube. Heat a little oil to a medium heat and toss the cubes in the hot oil. Add a sprig of Rosemary and toss until crispy..
- Wash, peel and roughly chop the veg and throw in a soup maker. Add stock, season and turn to smooth. Alternatively slowly brown onions and leeks. Add the potatoes and stock until veg are soft. Remove from heat and blend..
If you find this Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.