Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gulab jamun kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gulab jamun kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulab jamun kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulab jamun kofta curry recipe. You can have gulab jamun kofta curry using 29 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gulab jamun kofta curry:
- Take 2 of Gulab jamun.
- Get 2 tbsp of Crushed green peas.
- Get 2 tbsp of Grated cabbage.
- Get 2 tbsp of Grated carrot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Grated capsicum.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of Silver vark.
- Use of For gravy.
- Get 1 of Chopped onion.
- Use 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1" of Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri mirch powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 1" of Cinnamon.
- Take 2-3 of Black pepper.
- Get 2-3 of Cloves.
- You need 1 piece of Mace.
- Take 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Gulab jamun kofta curry:
- Mash the gulab jamun and add grated cabbage,carrot,capsicum and peas and mix well..
- Add corn flour and salt and make a smooth dough..
- Divide the dough into equal size balls.
- Roll each balls between your palms..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the gulab jamun kofta in a medium flame..
- Now we make the gravy.
- Take a blender add chopped onion,ginger garlic,black pepper,cloves,green and black cardamom,cinnamon stick,mace,coriander powder,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,kashmiri mirch powder and little water and blend it to make a paste..
- In other pan heat oil and add all spices and saute till spices leave the oil..
- Add 1/2 cup of milk and cream and mix well.
- Add tomato puree and curd and mix well..
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cover it to make semi thick gravy..
- Cover the gulab jamun kofta with silver vark and place into the bowl and pour the hot gravy..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Gulab jamun kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.