Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite vegetable soup recipe. To make my favorite vegetable soup you need 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- You need 1 of large can of V8 Juice.
- Get 1 can of water.
- You need 1 bag of Fresh Carrots peeled and cut or a bag of baby carrots.
- Take 1 bag of fresh green beans cleaned and cut in half.
- You need 1 of large Tub of Cremini Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of bag of frozen broccoli.
- Provide 1/2 bag of frozen Peas.
- Take 2 of large sweet onions.
- Get 5 of Minced garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of sliced red bell pepper.
- Use 1 of sliced green bell pepper.
- Use 2-3 of diced Medium Potatoes (I used russets).
- Provide of If I have sweet potatoes I will use them.
- Provide of Seasonings: Dash of Each to taste kosher salt, Fresh Ground Pepper,.
- Provide of Cumin, Garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder,.
- Provide of Smoked paprika, celery seed, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- Provide of Cinnamon is not detectable but it does help with.
- Prepare of Any acidic dish that is made.
- Get of Chopped cabbage.
- Get 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- Use of Toss the leafy tops in also.
- Get 2 of bay leaves (Do not eat) take out when soup is done.
- Use 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 3/4 bag of your favorite greens.
- You need of Spinach, kale, collard greens, mustard greens.
- Prepare of I use the bag of Trio Greens.
Instructions to make My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- In a large soup pot, One to two swirls of olive oil to oil the pot Sauté onions, garlic, add V8 and water Bring to a boil, add Carrots, celery, celery seed, chili powder, paprika,.
- After soup comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 69 minutes. Add the rest of the veggies, the last 15 minutes of cooking. Add all the rest of the seasonings If using slow cooker, I start out on high, Place all ingredients into the slow cooker on low. Except mushrooms and and peas. These will become mushy. In a pot on the stove I love to simmer most of the day… Keeping an eye on the liquid not allowing it to get too low. In a slow cooker Cook on high four hours Cook on low 6-8 hours or overnight. My friend works, she puts her dinner in the crockpot on and when they get home. Dinner is ready..
If you find this My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.