Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe. You can cook sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Use 1 of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- Provide 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare 2-4 handfuls of baby spinach.
- Get of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- Take of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Take of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Use of Seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.