Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe. You can have lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Use 200 g of orange lentils.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of fresh ginger, grated.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- You need Pinch of each of turmeric and paprika.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 litre of water or stock. (I used chicken stock, but if you use vegetable stock the recipe is vegetarian/vegan).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion until starting to soften..
- Add the carrot, garlic, ginger and spices, fry for a few minutes more..
- Add the lentils, stock/water and tomatoes. Simmer gently until the lentils are soft (approx 15 – 20 minutes.).
- Cook until the lentils are starting to get a little soft. The soup is ready and can be served just as it is.
- Or can be blended with a stick blender and be served as a smoother soup..
If you find this Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.