Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. To make easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo you need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Get 1/2 head of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Take 100 g of asparagus.
- Prepare 1-2 of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- Prepare 300 g of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Provide 1 of Celery stick.
- Provide 1 of small leek.
- Use 3-4 of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1.5 L of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- You need 2 of Bayleaf.
- Take 2-3 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Use 200 g of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- Get of For spices / garnish.
- Take 2-3 of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 tbs of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- Take 1 tbs of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sweet basil.
- Provide 1 tbs of oregano.
- You need 1 tbs of thyme.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chives (optional).
- Provide of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- Provide to taste of salt & pepper.
- Provide of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- You need 1 bunch of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.