Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Apple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Apple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french apple cake recipe. You can have french apple cake using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Apple Cake:
- You need of for cake mixture:.
- Provide 150 grams of All purpose sifted (plain) Flour.
- Provide 130 grams of Sugar.
- Take 3 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of Whole eggs.
- You need 60 of mili litre oil.
- Use 100 of mili litre milk.
- Get 3 of apples(can use regular ones, but green apples can do wonders for this cake).
- Provide of FOR FROSTING (icing):.
- Use 1 of whole egg (optional).
- Take 80 grams of melted butter.
- Use 100 grams of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
Instructions to make French Apple Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degree celcius.
- For the batter, add flour, sugar, baking powder, pinch of salt to a mixing bowl..
- Mix dry ingredients using a whisk then add 2 whole eggs, oil and milk.
- Continue whisking, until there are no lumps and set aside.
- Pour into a well buttered non stick cake pan (mould)..
- Peel and core the apples then cut into eight, dice each wedge into three into pieces..
- Place them evenly on top of cake mixture and into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- For frosting: Melt the butter in microwave or a saucepan.
- In another mixing bowl, add the sugar, and egg..
- Mix well using a whisk then add the melted butter..
- Add the lemon zest and mix well.
- Remove cake from oven, (cake should be cooked in centre, check with a skewer first).
- Pour the frosting (icing) mixture over the cake, ensure it covers all then replace in oven and bake for another 12 minutes..
- Once cooked, leave to cool for 10 minutes. Run a blade along the inside of the cake pan to separate the cake.
- Tips: If you serve warm, you can choose to serve a slice with a dollop of vanilla ice creme or if served at room temperature, drizzled with some sugar dusting on TOP. Enjoy!.
If you find this French Apple Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.