Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green zucchini soup (turkish style) recipe. You can cook green zucchini soup (turkish style) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style):
- Get 1 of green zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter (if you are vegan skip & change it with olive oil).
- You need 1 tbsp of flour or corn starch.
- Take 1 litre of hot water.
- Provide of Seasonings.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style):
- Zucchini diced it, i tbsp butter put in the pan.
- Heat the butter in the pan and add the corn starch / flour. Sauté till it mix well and become a mixture.
- Add diced zucchini into the pan. Stir well.
- Add 1 litre hot water, add salt & black pepper. Let it boiled till zuchhini become softer. I put my wooden spoon on top so the water won't spill.
- Puree it with hand blender.
- After that boil for 5 minutes more for better silky mixture.
- Ready to serve, you can eat it with bread.
If you find this Green Zucchini Soup (Turkish style) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.