Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Pear Tart recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pear Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pear Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably choose many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pear tart recipe. You can have easy pear tart using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Pear Tart:
- You need 1 pack of puff pastry.
- You need 250 g of Apple compote +extra for glazing.
- Take 4-5 of pears.
- Get 1 tbls of granulated sugar to sprinkle on top.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon to sprinkle on top.
- Provide 1 of egg beaten.
Instructions to make Easy Pear Tart:
- Start by preheating the oven to 200C fan and line a baking sheet.
- Roll the puff pastry out and cut to a circle (you can use a plate as a guide).
- Place on the baking sheet and add the apple compote making sure you do not go to the crust area (leave about 2 cm gap all around the pastry).
- Place the pears in a circle on the pastry and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon..
- Brush the crust area with the egg wash and place in the oven for 40 minutes..
- When ready remove from baking sheet and place on a cooling rack to cool..
- Once cooled take the extra apple compote (a good few tablespoons) and heat it up in a microwave or over the hob and brush all over including the crust which will give it a lovely glaze finish..
- Sprinkle with a little icing sugar and it’s ready to serve..
If you find this Easy Pear Tart recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.