Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic and cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and cauliflower soup recipe. To make garlic and cauliflower soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic and cauliflower soup:
- Provide 3 heads of garlic – so 30+ cloves – peeled or keep them unpeeled and squeeze the flesh out before blending.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, cut into 8.
- You need 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into chunks.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Get of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare of Seasalt and black pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper to garnish.
Steps to make Garlic and cauliflower soup:
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Put the garlic, onion and cauli into a bowl. Mix with the olive oil. Put on a lined baking tray and roast for about 30 mins..
- Put the veg in a blender with the stock and lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt. Blitz until smooth. (If the soup has cooled, put into a pan and warm through.).
- Taste and season. Sprinkle some cayenne on. I also added chives. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Garlic and cauliflower soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.