Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pizza Roses recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza Roses recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Roses recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza roses recipe. To make pizza roses you only need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Roses:
- Use of Pepperoni (at least 60 slices).
- Prepare 1 of tube Pillsbury Buttery Flake Crescents Dough (8 rolls worth).
- Prepare 6 teaspoons of Marinara Sauce.
- Provide 3 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use of Little bit of Oregano.
Instructions to make Pizza Roses:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the counter and your hands then roll out the crescent dough.
- Pinch together the perforations in the dough to make it one single rectangular piece.
- Cut lines in dough, one down the middle hamburger style, and five cuts hotdog style to have twelve strips approximately one inch by six inches.
- Spread 1/2 a teaspoon of marinara sauce onto one side of each strip.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cheese (or more) on top of the marinara covered strips.
- Place five pieces (they will overlap each other) of pepperoni onto each strip, with the lower edge of the pepperoni lined up with the lower edge of the strip.
- For each strip, roll it spiral-like, so a top-down view (the pepperoni that sticks out a bit is the top) is a spiral.
- Use a cupcake pan, spray with oil, and put one rose in each spot.
- Sprinkle a small pinch more cheese and a sprinkle of oregano on top of each rose.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a middle rack at 350°.
If you find this Pizza Roses recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.