Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bihari Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bihari Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bihari fish curry recipe. You can have bihari fish curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bihari Fish Curry:
- Use 6 pieces of Rohu/Katla fish.
- Take 2 of red tomatoes.
- Use 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kalonji(nigella) seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of For grinding.
- You need 3 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 8 of garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Bihari Fish Curry:
- Grind mustard and garlic to a fine thick paste. You can soak mustard in little water for 15 minutes before grinding. (optional).
- Clean fish pieces, drain the water completely. You can add head portion of the fish too, it tastes very good in this curry..
- Heat up mustard oil, add fenugreek and nigella seeds. Then add the ground paste..
- Fry on low heat for a minute, do not allow it to get brownish. Add grated or finely chopped tomatoes. Fry till tomatoes get softened..
- Add coriander, turmeric and chilli powder along with salt. Fry till oil separates..
- Fill some water in the mixer jar in which you had made the paste, pour that water containing masala in masala..
- Add dry mango powder and fish pieces..
- Add more water to adjust the consistency as you like. Simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When fish is cooked and gravy leaves the oil it's ready to serve..
If you find this Bihari Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.