Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Silky Smooth Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Silky Smooth Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to silky smooth potato soup recipe. To cook silky smooth potato soup you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Silky Smooth Potato soup:
- Take of potato soup.
- Provide 8 of baked sm russets potatoes (chilled overnight).
- Provide 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour (for roux).
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small can chicken broth 14.5 ounce.
- Use 8 slices of bacon chopped for topping.
- Prepare pinch of fresh or freeze dried chives.
Steps to make Silky Smooth Potato soup:
- Take bacon cut into small pieces (kitchen scissors are fast) in small pan crisp up bacon and set aside…
- Remove skin from chilled pre baked potatos and cut into small cubes.. Set aside…
- Melt butter on med/high heat.. Whisk in flour and cook off roux til it smells toasty, to remove flour taste..
- Add chicken broth to roux and whisk together… No lumps… Bring it up to temp..
- Add heavy cream to broth and whisk together… Med heat…Keep stirring so you don't burn cream..
- Add seasoning… Salt,pepper, white pepper, onion and garlic powder… Stir, bring up to temp..
- Put in diced potatoes and heat.
- Once heated taste, salt or pepper any further depending on your tastes….
- Serve with chives and bacon on top each serving.. Cheddar optional….
If you find this Silky Smooth Potato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.