Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To make butternut squash soup you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut squash soup:
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Take 2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon powdered ginger.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fresh or dried thyme leaves, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of medium butternut squash.
- Take 800 ml of vegetable stock (or use chicken stock for a non-vegan soup).
- Use 180 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of coconut cream for garnish.
Instructions to make Butternut squash soup:
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 1 medium onion and 2 gloves garlic diced and 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil..
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, and thyme, and saute until the onion is soft and transparent..
- Add the cubed butternut squash and toss in the onion mixture..
- Add the vegetable stock and stir to combine..
- Add the lid to the pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat..
- Once the soup reaches a boil turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the butternut squash is very tender when you pierce it with a fork..
- Remove the soup from the heat and add the coconut milk. Puree with a hand-held immersion blender, or puree in batches in a regular counter-top blender..
- Serve immediately with a garnish of some coconut cream or yogurt, or store in airtight containers in the fridge or freezer..
- Enjoy your soup :).
If you find this Butternut squash soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.