Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to comforting sweet potato soup in a flash recipe. To make comforting sweet potato soup in a flash you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash:
- Take 1/2 medium of Sweet potato.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Take 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare of [ Seasonings ].
- Provide 1 of Consomme cube.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 of optional Pepper.
Instructions to make Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash:
- Peel the sweet potato, cut into thin slices, and soak in water. Cut the carrot into thin slices as well, and mince the onion..
- Microwave the sweet potato, carrot, and onion in a silicone steamer for approximately 3 minutes at 600 W..
- Add the vegetables, water, and consommé cube into a pot, and simmer over medium heat..
- When the sweet potato becomes soft, turn off the heat, and mash it with a stand mixer or a masher..
- Add the milk to the pot, and bring to a boil. Season with salt, and done. Sprinkle with pepper if you like..
- It's troublesome, but I microwave the vegetables in the silicone steamer for 1.5 minutes, shake it, and microwave again for another 1.5 minutes. It seems like they cook more evenly this way..
- If you don't have the silicone steamer, you can use a heatproof bowl and cover it loosely with plastic wrap!!.
- When you are using kabocha squash, cut it into 2 cm cubes. It will be easier to mash them..
If you find this Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.