Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm and comforting kabocha squash houtou (udon noodle soup) recipe. You can cook warm and comforting kabocha squash houtou (udon noodle soup) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup):
- Prepare 2 of packs Udon noodles.
- Get 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Use 3 cm of Daikon radish.
- Provide 5 cm of Carrot.
- Use 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Aburaage.
- You need 2 of pieces Cut mochi.
- Take 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Take 1 of bit less than 3 tablespoons ◎ Miso.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎ Mentsuyu.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
Instructions to make Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup):
- Cut the kabocha squash, daikon radish and carrot into short rectangular slices. Slice the onion thinly, and cut the aburaage into thin strips. Cut the mochi into a 5 mm dice..
- Untangle the udon noodles with your hands and dust with the flour. Beat the egg..
- Heat the dashi. Just before it comes to a boil add all the vegetables except for the kabocha squash and the diced mochi, and simmer until tender..
- Add the kabocha squash and the ingredients marked ◎..
- Add the udon noodles, and simmer until the sauce is thickened, stirring gently so as not to crush the kabocha squash..
- Swirl in the beaten egg, put on a lid and turn off the heat. Leave to steam for 1 minute and it's done..
If you find this Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.