Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's tomato and lentil soup recipe. You can have sig's tomato and lentil soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- Use 5 of fresh spring onion, white and green finely chopped.
- Use 1 of to 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of wild garlic salt (optional).
- Use 1 pinch of chili powder.
- You need 2 of cm piece peeled and chopped fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 of good pinches of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of good pinches of fenugreek.
- Use 1 pinch of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- Get 2 of good pinches of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 250 grams of best plum tomatoes.
- Provide 250 grams of drained weight, canned lentils.
- Get 1 tsp of knorr aromat or other stock seasoning.
- Provide of water.
- You need 3 slice of fairly thick cut of tomatoes for each person.
- You need 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2 pinch of of sparkling powder fine sugar for caramelising tomatoes.
- Use 8 of sprigs of fresh coriander.
Steps to make Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- For this recipe you can either use dried and soaked lentils or canned lentils. I use puy lentils or green lentils , but you can use red if you prefer . You can also use canned plum tomatoes or fresh cherry tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes do not remove the seeds as you will lose some of the health benefits , they will be pureed anyway..
- If you are using canned lentils rinse them well under cold water and drain.
- Add all ingredients except the sliced tomatoes , cinnamon and sugar into a saucepan, slightly heat the contents in the pan, then puree into a very smooth soup, thickness to your liking.. Heat until cooked through and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir frequent to prevent setting onto the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle the tomato slices from both sides with the sugar and dry fry in a hot pan until they slightly char and caramelise.
- Serve soup in bowls with the tomato slices sprinkle with cinnamon , add a few sprigs of fresh coriander.
If you find this Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.