Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Massaman curry rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman curry rice recipe. To make massaman curry rice you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Massaman curry rice:
- Use 1 cup of Rice – (soak them for half an hour).
- You need 1/2 cup of Spring onions.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 of Baby corns – (finely chopped).
- Use As needed of Broccoli – florets (finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 of Capsicum –(finely chopped).
- Prepare ¼ cup of Paneer and Tofu – each (cut into small squares).
- Get 4-5 of mushrooms – (all finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot –(finely chopped).
- You need 2 pieces of Dry red chillies –(deseeded and roughly cut).
- Get 1/4 cup of Tamarind pulp.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get ½ tsp of Red chilli paste – (soak two dry chillies in warm water and make a paste) or red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander and cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Red curry paste – (dissolved in two tbsp. water).
- Take ½ cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salted peanuts – . (Crushed).
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon stalk.
- You need 1, 1/2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Massaman curry rice:
- Boil 6-8 cups of water with 2 tsp of salt. Add rice. Cook them on a medium flame. Keep stirring until the rice are tender. Drain the rice and keep it on the strainer for 5 minutes. Fluff with the fork. Spread them on a tray for 1 hour before you stir fry..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry paneer and tofu and take it out. In the same oil add onions and garlic paste. Fry them for few minutes..
- Add all the vegetables. Fry them for few minutes..
- In a bowl, take coconut milk. Add red curry paste, crushed peanut and lemon stalk..
- Add this to the sautéed vegetables. Add water. Add in rice and Cook till the water gets evaporated and rice are done..
If you find this Massaman curry rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.