Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Use 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Take 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Prepare 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Get 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Steps to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.