Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to comfort sweet corn chowder recipe. To make comfort sweet corn chowder you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Comfort sweet corn chowder:
- Take of Medium onion.
- Use 1 of red pepeer.
- Use 2 of medium potatoes, cubed and parboiled.
- You need of Large tin of sweet corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 (410 g) of tin evaporated milk.
- Provide of Whole milk.
- Use 1 (295 g) of tin Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
Instructions to make Comfort sweet corn chowder:
- Soften the chopped onion in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add red pepper and soften.
- Add potatoes and sweet corn and soften.
- Add evaporated milk. Fill the empty tin with whole milk and add to the pan.
- Add condensed mushroom soup, then fill that empty tin with cold tap water and add that to the pan as well.
- Reduce to a low heat and simmer for 30mins, stirring constantly. If you don't keep stirring, it sticks to the bottom of the pan and burns / gives you a weird soup skin and/or it all-of-a-sudden rapidly boils over giving you a wonderfully milky mess to clean off your stove!.
- Just before you take off the heat, stir in curry powder..
- Remove from heat and serve with fresh crusty bread, or leave to cool before putting portions into Tupperware and freezing for those days where you just need instant comfort food without having to cook it!.
If you find this Comfort sweet corn chowder recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.