Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olympio chicken and potato soup recipe. You can cook olympio chicken and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- Get 2 large of onions.
- You need 6 of white potatoes.
- Use 1 of mushrooms.
- Get 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 of lettuce leaves.
- Provide 4 of chicken brests.
- Prepare 1 of gratted cheeze (emental).
- Provide 3 of maggi chichen seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gardenia chicken spices.
- Provide 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetal oil.
- Use 1 of flour.
- You need 1 of milk.
Steps to make Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- cut the chicken breasts in two vertically.
- cut the tomatoes, potatoes and onions into medium cubes..
- in a big cooking pot, add the chicken breasts and pour water just enough not to make them float.
- add the oil (not too much) and set the flames to high..
- when the water starts boiling, add the onions, potatoes, tomatoes and a fist full of mushrooms.
- stir well and add 2 maggi cubes, the 2 tablespoons of gardenia chicken spices and pepper (as needed). stir well and close the lid..
- wait until the chicken breasts and potatoes are done and add 1 1/2 cup of flour. stir well to make the flour blend perfectly..
- wait about a minute so the flour cooks and add 2 cups of milk. if you need the soup to be thicker, mix 1/2 cup of flour with 1 cup of milk and the third maggi cube, add the mixture to the soup and stir well..
- wait about 2mins and add as much cheese ad needed and blend it to make it disappear . set the flames to low..
- wait a couple more minutes and serve..
- the lettuce leaves are purely for presentation. have fun with it..
If you find this Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.