Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 400 grams of black beans, dried.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of red chilli, chopped or amount to your own taste!.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of allspice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 800 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 700 ml of chicken stock / strong vegetable stock.
- Take 60 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 150 grams of sweetcorn.
- Get 30 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Get 1 handful of sliced spring onions / scallions to serve.
- Get 1 dash of chilli powder to serve.
Steps to make Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Soak the beans in cold water overnight (12 hrs) then drain and rinse.
- Put them in a pan and cover with fresh water. Boil for 15 minutes then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a larger pan and fry off the garlic, onion and chilli in the cumin, coriander, allspice, cinnamon and paprika until soft.
- Add the chopped carrot, can of tomatoes, wine, stock and oregano.
- Drain the beans and add to the large pan. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrot is soft. Add the chocolate and stir through.
- Puree half of the soup smooth in a blender, add back to the pan with the sweetcorn and heat through.
- Serve topped with some sliced spring onion, a dash of chilli powder and a bread roll. See my quick oven bread for a gluten free, vegan bread roll recipe.
- You can use chilli powder in place of the chilli, oregano and spices if you prefer to. Add it with the onion & garlic in step 3. See my profile for a chilli powder mix!.
If you find this Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.