Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Goan Mutton Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably buy lots of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan mutton curry recipe. To cook goan mutton curry you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan Mutton Curry:
- Get of blander ingredient.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Provide 1 stick of lemon grass.
- Provide 2 of ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of add in ingredients.
- Use 2 of potato (cube).
- Take 20 grams of raisin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of almon flake.
- Get 50 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 bunch of pandan leaf.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need 50 grams of meat curry powder.
- Use 30 grams of curry leaf.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes (cut).
- Provide of marinated.
- Use 500 grams of mutton meat cut cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
Steps to make Goan Mutton Curry:
- wash the lamb & marinated wth yogurt bake on oven under low heat until the lamb tander.
- heat up the pot cook the bland ingredients until fragrant.. then add in the lamb slow down the fire.. add in bit by a bit water.. control the amount to adjust the thickness the u like…
- last stap is add in the rest of the ingredients.. cover it waulit until the Potato is fully cook then seasoning.. serve… garnish wth chop spring onions.. or chop cilantro…
If you find this Goan Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.