Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 2 of medium aubergine/eggplant, diced.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of medium strength curry powder*.
- Get 200 grams of carrots, diced.
- Get 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 850 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of fresh coriander to garnish.
- Prepare of Medium Curry Powder*.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 tsp of cloves.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- To make the curry powder, dry fry the coriander, cumin and fennel in a pan for a minute until you can smell their aroma, then take off the heat and let cool.
- Mix the toasted seeds with the other ingredients in a coffee grinder or use a pestle & mortar to grind everything as finely as you can and store what you don't use in an airtight jar. To make a hotter powder add some extra garam masala and chilli powder.
- Getting on with the soup itself, put all the ingredients except for the salt, pepper & coriander into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the aubergine is soft and pulpy.
- Pulse the soup in batches through a blender just a few times so you retain some of the aubergines consistency. You don't want it to be completely smooth.
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.